Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FIRST!

Hi all, I finally decide to blog. I've got to admit that I'm not too excited, maybe because I'm not quite sure what I will be posting, if posting at all.

Anyway, I will try to give some insight on the work that I do with Oracle products, mainly ADF and WebCenter, but also on some more generic stuff like CSS, REST, JQuery, and Grails. I hope that it will be useful for you somehow. :-)

That said though, keep in mind that this blog title is ADF Garage, which means that sometimes I will bend or break the rules of whatever I'm using. I will try to alert you whenever possible, but beware!

1 comment:

  1. Ashleys furniture
    Occasionally it may be a sensible idea to select reputable brands to design your house. You will radiate confidence with the environment you encounter.However, it is not just for this purpose that you really want the greatest brands to purchase. Each is distinctive and provides your house a different type of décor. The choices you choose rely on your own particular requirements and needs.

    ReplyDelete